Thursday, March 6, 2014

Contemporary Scholars Conference

I have been intending to write all week while I have been here in Australia to keep this updated, but I have quickly learned that is easier said than done.  The event has been fantastic so far, with lots of great discussion and ideas being tossed around.  I have actually started now three posts and they sit as ideas started waiting patiently to be finished.  

The event has been fantastic so far, with lots ofreat discussion and ideas being tossed around.

Instead, I will share some photos from our dinner last night at the Australian Parliament building in Canberra.  We were hosted by two sitting members of parliament who are past Nuffield Scholars.  The event was something that I will remember for a long time.  

(R to L Steven Wolfgram, Darryl Chubb, Kelvin Meadows, Me)


No comments:

Post a Comment