Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Brazil Introduction

I have decided that Brazil is just too big, too exciting and too interesting to sum it all up in one post.  So I am going to do this as a four part series plus this introduction.  I am still in Brazil as I write this and might stretch it into a five part series, so you can't say I didn't warn you.

I owe a big thank you to my host for the past few days, Pablo from Nuffield Brazil who showed me everything I wanted to see and so much more in São Paulo state, in and around the town of Auriflama.    It was great to have a translator, someone to navigate the dirt roads and someone to share Nuffield stories and experiences with.  Brazil truly is a remarkable country.  The landscape is stunning, the people are so friendly and the weather is awesome, not sure what else you could ask for.

Sugarcane field


The town sign at Auriflama.

At Pablo's farm; Nelore & Angus cattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment