Wednesday, March 19, 2014

In only 21 days I am off again back to Australia to begin digging deep and exploring my study topic which as a reminder is traceability in beef and how we can meet consumer demands for information.  After two or three weeks in Australia I am headed to China for another few weeks, at first I thought five weeks was too long and now as I am making plans it seems oh so short.  I’ve been following along as many of my Nuffield 2014 colleagues have been tweeting and posting on facebook about their travels since the CSC and it is making me want to take off again even more.  So much to do at home and at work however before leaving again.  


A little late but as promised some Sydney/Canberra photos from the CSC earlier this month. 

Chicago has cows; Toronto has moose; Sydney has rhinos.

The most iconic photo spot in Sydney, I believe.  Where joggers stared at us in our business suits eating lunch.

Field trip to the Fish Market was very interesting, everything sold in a dutch auction.

Taken outside Canberra but could just as easily been in Southern Alberta.  Had to get some Angus cattle in.

Final dinner of the event was at the Australian War Memorial  Great night and lots of history on display there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment